Tragedy: Cooking Gas Explosion Kills UNICAL Graduate Awaiting NYSC - see how it happened and the lessons you can learn from it

Mildred Amadi

Mildred Amadi, was a fresh graduate of Computer Science from the University of Calabar, Cross River State, she died yesterdays morning, following a cooking gas explosion which occurred on the 27th of December, 2018.


her cousin who narrated the story said that Mildred, who was meant to go for her NYSC in March, 2019, had gone to braid her hair at a multipurpose hall in Rukpokwu rumuiwechiorlu, Port harcourt, Rivers state While at the place, a boy was said to have turned on a camp gas cooker and stepped out to get a lighter. Upon his return, he was warned against igniting the burner of the camp gas since so much gas had already escaped which reluctantly ignored and waved it off with "nothing will happen". unfortunately, immediately he ignited it, an explosion came rocking the vicinity which left Mildred badly affected to a great degree.
She was afterwards rushed to Bridgestone Hospital, Rukpokwu, Port Harcourt, where she died yesterdays morning. 
According to the cousin, Mildred, the only daughter of her mom, never wanted to make her hair but her mom persuaded her to, so that she would look good. she could have escaped that death if only that boy took safety precautions. may her soul rest in peace. 
lets all learn to be careful

Disqus

Popular posts from this blog

7 Features Of A Woman That Can keep a man running Back | Mr Awesome

Man caught inside a supermarket with ‘stolen’ items around his waist (photos)

Sex scandal - University lecturer caught on camera doing the thing with a student