Shocking: Carpenter Electrocuted In Broad Daylight Light While Working On A Roof (Photos)

A carpenter has been reportedly electrocuted in a community in Delta state while he was working on a roof. 

The man was killed while at work
 
In what will come across as a heartbreaking development, a carpenter has been died a really tragic death while he was working on the roof of a house.
 
The very sad and shocking incident happened in Delta state.
 
Local reports show that the deceased was roofing an uncompleted building in Sapele area of the state before he got electrocuted after a wood he was carrying touched an electric wire.
 
 
The yet-to-be identified man was severely electrocuted to the extent that smoke kept oozing out of his body. The incident has caused serious stir in the area.
 
Efforts are being made to remove the corpse from the scene.

Disqus

Popular posts from this blog

Man caught inside a supermarket with ‘stolen’ items around his waist (photos)

What Do You Miss Most About Michael Jackson as Today marks the 11th Year of his death. See His Children, Why he died, who killed him and why he wears hand gloves.

Brighto gets evicted from the #BBNaija House