Shocking: Carpenter Electrocuted In Broad Daylight Light While Working On A Roof (Photos)

A carpenter has been reportedly electrocuted in a community in Delta state while he was working on a roof. 

The man was killed while at work
In what will come across as a heartbreaking development, a carpenter has been died a really tragic death while he was working on the roof of a house.
The very sad and shocking incident happened in Delta state.
Local reports show that the deceased was roofing an uncompleted building in Sapele area of the state before he got electrocuted after a wood he was carrying touched an electric wire.
The yet-to-be identified man was severely electrocuted to the extent that smoke kept oozing out of his body. The incident has caused serious stir in the area.
Efforts are being made to remove the corpse from the scene.


Popular posts from this blog

7 Features Of A Woman That Can keep a man running Back | Mr Awesome

Man caught inside a supermarket with ‘stolen’ items around his waist (photos)

Sex scandal - University lecturer caught on camera doing the thing with a student